Tim Oliver is a Registered Engineer,Chartered Civil Engineer, a Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers and a Member of the UK Institution of Highways and Transportation. He also has a Masters degree in Construction Marketing.
He graduated from the University of Leeds in 1976 and spent several years with Consultants, Sir Alexander Gibb and Partners where he worked on infrastructure projects in the UK and overseas, including three years in Kenya.
He joined Tensar – then known as Netlon Limited, in 1982 just before the first Tensar plant opened in Blackburn England.
He has held several positions with Tensar:
- Sales Engineer
Regional Manager for SE Asia, based in Malaysia
- New Products Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Group Marketing Manager for Tensar international Limited
- Vice President of Global Marketing
- Director for Stabilisation Products & Systems
- Vice President Global Technology
- Vice President Global Product Management & Technology